"Pregnancy is such an emotional time. It's good to know there are people who care to help you make the right decisions about your future and your baby's future."
- Michelle, age 19
With a history of providing free counseling and support services for women experiencing an untimely pregnancy in northwestern Michigan, we approach you as an individual with individual needs. Our counselors help you examine alternatives and make informed decisions about your child and your future. We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and work to ensure you have the community services and resources you need.
What You Can Expect from the Pregnancy Counseling
- Free, compassionate, confidential, non-judgemental support from a trained professional counselor
- Help with transportation to and from doctors appointments
- Referrals for housing, food, education, and medical care as available and appropriate
- Your husband/partner and family members may also have access to program services
Child and Family Services is grateful to these generous donors of the Pregnancy Counseling Program–their support ensures that the program is free to our clients:
- Michigan Women's Foundation
- Hestia Women's Giving Circle
For more information or to access services reach Julie Eikey at 231.946.8975 or email@example.com.