Mon, Sep 14|
30th Annual Tee Up Fore Kids
In memory of Jack Otto and Todd Endresen
Date & Time
Sep 14, 2020, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Kingsley Club, 600 Niblick Trail, Kingsley, MI 49649, USA
About the Event
Please join us for the 30th annual Tee Up Fore Kids - Jack Otto Classic, an outing full of good sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fun. This year we continue to honor Jack’s legacy and our friend and advocate, Todd Endresen. They were two great men who were big fans of our organization and our work.
It is because of friends like Jack and Todd (and YOU) that we are able to continue serving Northern Michigan with valuable services that impact lives. Join us and toast the memories of our friends Jack and Todd, and help supportour 80+ years of good work.
Donn Westman and Greg Williams
Tee Up Fore Kids Committe Co-Chairs
New this year:
- All golfers must register AND pay by September 1st to be included in this year's event.
- No shot gun start. Everyone will be assigned a tee time in order to provide space between groups. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time to check in. Tee times will start at 9:00 am and end at 11:00 am.
- Lunch is provided by Jimmy John's. Lunches will be bagged for grab and go.
- We will not be holding an awards ceremony or providing dinner after the golf event.
- Winners will be announced the following day and prizes will be sent in the mail.
- Please consider purchasing raffle tickets, mulligans, and skins while registering to help keep contact down on day of event.
- We will mark our 30th anniversary of this event with a commemorative keepsake (TBA).
- Every golfer gets to take home a fresh bag of Nate's Kettle Corn!
- Yes, there will still be cookies and coffee.
- Skills contest will include three divisions (men, women & seniors, and super seniors) for longest drive and closest to pin.
- Enter our raffle for a chance at a $100 cash prize. 5 tickets for $20 or $5 a ticket.
- Mulligans will be for sale at $40 per team.
- Teams can participate in skins for $40 per team.
- Remember, this is the ONLY public event this year at the Kingsley Club. Tell your friends.
- Space is limited to 100 golfers. Register today! This event sells out.
Mulligan (4 per team)
Whoooops! Let's try that one again. Good for one do-over.
$40 per team. Based on scores on two holes determined by the Kingsley Club. Winning team will receive a check following the event. Payout is half of pot. Remaining half is donated to CFS.
Enter for your chance to win $100!
Raffle tickets - package of 5
Get 5 tickets for the price of 4 and increase your chances of winning $100! Winner will be drawn at conclusion of event and a check will be mailed to you.